ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Kick]Apaa
Apaa is someone I remembered from a long time ago and when I saw him in TK, he was still good. SO I tested him, and he's now in. He may be a green belt, but he can pull many surprises. The reason that he is green belt is because he was never registered, and just started belts since 3.0. He said he was active in-game but not so much on the forum, but I made him promise that he'd be active on forums or be kicked. So, if he never posts here, we can just kick him. I don't think it will be a problem though. Welcome, apaa!
I just realized Apaa doesn't have a forum account, somehow. I'll consult this with him next time I see him in-game. Hopefully I see him again.
good job Samule !
everybody try 2 get some kewl members ..we r not done yet

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Its Apaa here, I think i have account now on forums. Just wanted to tell im not dead, just having all the tests on high school right now so i wont be very active in couple of days, but ill try . Btw, how I change my name to one with [Kick] tag on forums and ingame?
Glad you checked in, apaa! Well, you can't in the forums, but in-game, you just add [Kick] before your name and do a normal log in. The loging in thing just ignores anything with the []'s, so it uses your normal name, but you still see the stuff in single and multiplayer.
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Glad you checked in, apaa! Well, you can't in the forums, but in-game, you just add [Kick] before your name and do a normal log in. The loging in thing just ignores anything with the []'s, so it uses your normal name, but you still see the stuff in single and multiplayer.

Thx