Hellfire999
2 Votes / 20.00%
Function-X-
5 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Vote for new Clan Board Moderator
Well, since our board moderator has been inactive for 3 weeks, its time we need a new one.

The candidates will be the elites, and each member gets 1 vote, and you cannot vote for yourself. Only people in the clan will get their votes counted, but we will acknowledge that you guys are liked.

I vote for hellfire, because he brought me back to kick, and has been active on the boards lately.

Once it is done, I will ask veb or some admin if we could change moderators. Hopefully, they say yes.

Samule: 3
Hellfire999: 2
Function-X-: 3

I have another question for you guys, should we have a seperate vote for clan leader or should this be it?
Last edited by Samule; Nov 29, 2007 at 12:19 AM.
Ok. It is 1-1 because Dr_Strangelove is not in the clan. Please remember to post when you vote!
Thanks dude...I don't know who to vote for func x (no offense) isn't THAT active although more active than most. I would feel selfish voting for myself.......
um active in forums ...but i was invisible
and in game i think we should decide some timezones to meet there (why we didnt think bout that earlier x.x ?)

anyway i vote for sam cuz its his idea x]

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Ha. Maybe we should all post timezones. Well, mine is Pacific. -8 GMT, I think.

The score is 1-1-1.
Last edited by Samule; Nov 24, 2007 at 07:37 PM.
i'm voting for hellfire because i feel he can take control of this and somehow manage this.

just my feeling though ;)
Dunno really whos most suitable for the job, because i dont really know anyone of you. But at least Samule has been active on this board and hes the person who invited me to kick, so my vote goes to him.