ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(e.e)
Sry for the quick joining in to say somthing but this is so ridiculous you guys gotta check this.

Matt : Searching for another clan while leading ?
Stellargod : Left clan but still here ?
Other Peoble: errrror?

Matt give up sry for that but you will never show them that you got the power too fix everything.

- You also noticed that my decision to leave was almost the dead of the clan and i told you several times that will happen if i decide to leave but you always thought everything is right.
Now you can see whats right ... NOTHING.

Iam not a guy who says iam the only one who can revive or help to revive it but there is one thing iam sure your not the guy who got enought Power to make it and there is one reason why i really think iam right.

- There where several members who left clan as i left.
- Almost the whole Clan broke appart
- The whole management couldnt fix that problem.
- And last but not least "YOU" the guy who said you dont need me to run legions left the clan to dont get backstabbed by any guys for leading bad.

- Now i got bad comments because of you , i told you what happen if i leave but you didnt listen.

- And you thought iam lying. -

Matt iam mainly dissapointed because you left clan at the moment when they needed your help.

- ^and thats one of the main reason why i left there you can see how much you care about the clan ....Nothing like i told you and all members but noone belive me and than my decision was clear i leave clan too show them.

- Sry matt but this was in my heart in my mind and i hade to say this -

For any questions why or what Pm me. (everyone)

Ty for reading .
(i know this will be deleted because you dont want to show this other peoble)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Im no longer searching for a clan.
I dont know where you got that from. I only try'ed to join ONE clan.
besides, if members decide to leave because one person then so be it.
I made legion, a clan where everyone was there own leader.
Yet you extremely Cryed and pestur'd me for leadership. Bringing most of the clan looking toward's you for change's to the clan.
Before that, it was me and stellargod. we didnt even state the fact that we are leaders more of a forum leader.
Just known as the founders.
The clan seem'ed to enjoy the way it was, till then.

Now the clan is dead, and now i will regain the state of mind as legion.
not a simple respect gainer.
As of what you used it for.

As i was saying, members left because they looked towards you as a change.
once you couldent handle it, and the way i liked legion from start, you left.

If you look at other clan forums. you can see some clans are running on low amounts of members that are ACTIVE like what was the main group, StellarGod,Matt,Affei,Rfifan,BioEx,Dex, if im not mistaking. that lookes like a pretty good damn clan.
Pretty good damn players.
and damn sure active.
There was no need for you guys to leave. But only respect legion and respect me for trying. If you would i'd like you guys back. and fix this problem.
Im offer'ing this.
And you can see the changes towards legion.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
StellarGod LEAVE!

Take a chill pill dude you acting like your 5...
Last edited by Stellar; Jul 31, 2010 at 05:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Im no longer searching for a clan.
I dont know where you got that from. I only try'ed to join ONE clan.
besides, if members decide to leave because one person then so be it.
I made legion, a clan where everyone was there own leader.
Yet you extremely Cryed and pestur'd me for leadership. Bringing most of the clan looking toward's you for change's to the clan.
Before that, it was me and stellargod. we didnt even state the fact that we are leaders more of a forum leader.
Just known as the founders.
The clan seem'ed to enjoy the way it was, till then.

Now the clan is dead, and now i will regain the state of mind as legion.
not a simple respect gainer.
As of what you used it for.

As i was saying, members left because they looked towards you as a change.
once you couldent handle it, and the way i liked legion from start, you left.

If you look at other clan forums. you can see some clans are running on low amounts of members that are ACTIVE like what was the main group, StellarGod,Matt,Affei,Rfifan,BioEx,Dex, if im not mistaking. that lookes like a pretty good damn clan.
Pretty good damn players.
and damn sure active.
There was no need for you guys to leave. But only respect legion and respect me for trying. If you would i'd like you guys back. and fix this problem.
Im offer'ing this.
And you can see the changes towards legion.

You seem so angry..... Plus another reason I left was because I wasn't taken seriously from you. When i joined for the first month I was not on the roster. I was not included. Then when legion got new members, they were put on the roster and i was not even treated like a member. Let alone put on the list. Affei wasn't the only reason i left. When I look bqck at it just about everyone treated me like a member besides for YOU
Last edited by Isis; Jul 31, 2010 at 04:58 AM.

Treated Like a member? Lol
This clan is invite only. If i didnt want to treat you like a member then why the hell did i invite you.

We have lives. We have shit to do,some more than others.
Yes but straight when another member joined you added them to the list instead of me which kinda pissed me off. Yea I have a life too but I don't ignore people :/.

@ StellarGod : Iam Not angry i just said what i think.
@ Matt : Good make the clan new and run it again. (try)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]