Toribash
Original Post
Art/Textures
I made this thread, now when we're all going to learn to make art and textures. Post your contributions here and we can all judge them (;
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I will let everyone in here anally violate ninjabent so I can have that set it matches the force and relax I have and it's the style I want, shit I need more tc, fuck!
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Can't really say anything about your textures other then "I like them!" Dilara!
Good job, I love bnw!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Awesome Dilly. I know i've seen the set before and i likey. The heads are awesome too :3
8/10
Also, should we go somewhere at IRC later so we could get some teaching? Cause i really need that e.e
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Thanks guys, I'm also into BnW. It's nice to work with those colors. Also, Benjamin: the Fr3styL IRC?
Sure. Also, I'm online nau. But I wont be on the rest of the week. Going to dublin with the class for a week!! :3
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Good idea.

Set

recent heads.

That last one is so awesome. Can I borrow it? :P
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES