Ranking
Original Post
The Freeze Story
1st Part

avwave and I were walking along the streets, we were both clanless, if you look
around all you see is clans allways talking.one day we walked in a scary ally way in LA and we saw a big logo that said FREEZE. I in the corner it said made by avwave, I did this logo but he couldnt remember when he did it or why. A week later: he said "I remember this logo for my clan called Freeze but it died". So splunker and avwave were thinking. one day later: splunker said "I know lets start Freeze back up" but then the other clans were fighting with us about starting clan Freeze back up again so avwave and I were cornered as this leader of this strange clan threw a punch at me suddenly Ricochet jumped and kicked the leader in the head(K.O.) then every one from that clan started to attack us(witch is me,avwave and Ricochet) so we deffended our selves. A few hours later: the fight was done and me,avwave and Ricochet walked away and started clan Freeze back up.

2nd Part
2 months later: Clan Freeze was going very good and organized but me and avwave thought we should be even more organized. 2 days later: we found this very organized clan like Freeze then me and avwave thought that we should merge with that clan(Flaming Devils) so we did to become a super organized clan witch happend. 1 day later: clan [Hack] chanlenged me and XionGold so we fought like our lives deppended on it and we won. me and XionGold one 3k so we added it to the clan bank.
Last edited by wert1234ru; May 8, 2008 at 02:39 PM.
Director's Cut
Story: Directors Cut
The story begins much like any other with Avwave and Splunker walking down a street. Like most stories it had rain. And it was in a nondescript town with a common sounding name. It was LA.

This LA was a town of sleazy clubs and greasy dive bars. Gangs frequent this place. They prefer to be called clans, for the life of me why they would name themselves after guys in white hoods I would not know. But they were. A lot said they like their "blood of the innocents" on the rocks.

Some were clad in colorful armor, others with grafitti painted all over them. Avwave was reminded of Mad Max but with less leather.

The two walked in a regular looking joint and was immediately blocked by it's bouncer. Stocky fellow, he was... none too bright looking, but he had pythons that could snap the two clean in half.

"Clans only, nubheads..." says the guard with a hint of Nordic in his tone

The two were not new to this game as they themselves were clan members in another seedy town with a nondescript name.

"Oh yeah? We're from the clan Freeze!" says the two.

"Freeze? Heh, I heard that poser clan died after it started, get out you noobs!" as the bouncer slammed the door on our duo

"We ARE out, King Kong." muttered Splunker.

"Dude, we need some cred again. We need to start up that clan of ours" says Avwave.

The two began on their quest to reform their clan. Through the streets of LA they scoured those who have heard of the term "bathing" and have the balls to carry a fight. They found their group and through many adventures became a tight knit clan with a cool as ice name.

One of these adventures regarded the same bar they first landed on. Sporting their new tags they again tried to enter.

"Oh it's you two scumbags... and look, you brought along your knitting circle!" mocked the guard in his polished Nordic accent.

"Hey there backshaver, we're a clan now, so back off!" shouts Splunker.

"Pfft, Clan or not, you're still a bunch of pansies with tags." the guard said with finality as he turned his back on the group.

The duo was about to tackle the bouncer when one of the members leaped up and flying-kicked the guard at the folds in his neck. A resounding crack was heard and the guard fell down, mouth wide open. He was knocked out solid. Ricochet, the hi-flying member proceeded to stuff the guard's mouth with twenties.

"Keep the change, backshaver." he said as the group entered the joint.

Story: Part Deux

The clan was a solid group for a good long while. Many people joined, many people left. Such is the way for most groups. I call it an evolution.

But tragedy struck as the founding fathers of the group began to fall and join the opposing groups. Them leaving brought the growth of the group to a stand still. Gish/Splunker was first to fall. Then Aipom. There were rumors that the last founder would also deviate from his group. Sadder were stories said in nearby bars and the gra[evine, that the group itself was going the way of the dodo.

Time went by and a good chunk of the clan left for good. Rumors of the death of Freeze (or what the locals dubbed as the "Death by Cold") was imminent. Avwave and the rest of the group wouldn't have it. They fought. For their honor, and for their survival.

Days passed as the group fought day and night, defending their stronghold, The Cold Room from opposing groups and garden variety thugs and hoodlums. It was a harrowing battle as the small group began taking casualties. The fight was taking its toll on the group. They bega questioning themselves if the clan would stay alive or become merely a memory.... a running joke among the clans.

------ To Be Continued
Last edited by avwave; Jun 2, 2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Part Deux
basically we all agree that...

STORY TIME PWNS FTW
thats right , i am AWSM
...btw this isnt sparta...its the fking internet.