Toribash
Original Post
Clan Story
The Story
One day I was walking along in the land of Toribash when I came opon a building. This building had a sign above it's door which read "Beginner::Classic". I found this odd so I decided to enter, when I did I was surprised to find two men fighting, and several more lined up to fight next. I was quite confused so I asked what was going on, to which the next person in line said, "We all came to fight this man, for he has no soul." To which the Soulless man replied, "It is true, but I am on a quest to find my soul, would you be kind enough to help me in my quest." At that very moment I decided to give up my life in order to help this man find his soul, and since then we have gathered a group of people to help us along the way. Together we call ourselves [Soulless]
I think it would be a good idea to list our clans allies, to avoid any type of misplaced aggression.

Soulless Allies:
Phantom

Soulless Enemies:
N/A

Soulless Passive:
MAD
ClanBreakfast
Bouncy
Torigod
Cannibal
Ark
Aliens
DAT
Evil
Evolution
Freelance
Fusion
Guru
Inq
Kick
Legend
MLNM
RAWR
RelaxAll
Revolution
SMASH
spirit
Skills2Kill
TCaP
Triforce
UNCE
wHo
Mafia
Tao Jeet Kune Do
NO
UrbanUnit
Smooth
NEWB Hack
TAG
TOYZ HUNG
Most Wanted RWL
Legacy
Thy
UkeDemon
FID
Parrot PainKiller
BRu
Epic
Predator
Tribal
WindWakers
Awesome
Anarchy
HeRo
Deathstalker
Merchants of Death
KareBearzz
Illuminaughty
Bloody Nightmare
Wrecking Crew
German Metal Fighters
Last edited by SoulMage; Jun 2, 2008 at 03:32 AM.
People often say that I need to get a life. I tell them "I do have one, I like to wave at it as it goes by..."
Wow, nice story...I'm actually writing a book right now, pm me an e-mail if you have any interest in seeing what I've got so far...it's pretty epic from the feedback I've gotten from my friends... (Sorry for advertising myself...)

If brute force won't solve the problem, you're not using enough of it...