Ranking
Original Post
Guardians Art and Replay Academy

This is an academy for Guardian members. Here we will teach new or old members art and/or replay making in order to learn something new, of course.

To be a student of either art or replay making you have to be in Guardians

Replay Making

Replay Makeing Teachers

Replay making teachers are:

Falzar09
Assasin99

We will teach you how to do or get better at single player replays. This means you send us your replays and we will tell you your problem, give you tips, things you should try to do and how to get better at doing some replays.This does not mean we will do replays for you! we will only give tips and how to do some stuff and in how far you can improve.
This includes boom hits (BH) and skeets.

If you want to become a teacher please send a pm to me or count saying how you can help,why you want to help and 3 SP replays.

Replay Making Students
Count3rl33
Tricerafi
Souldevilj
-
-
If you want to become a student of replay making send a Pm to me or Falzar.

Art Making

Art Making Teachers

For the art makers teachers thay are:
-
-
(We are still looking for ppl here)

The art-theachers will help you to improve on your art,how to do stuff better,tips and if we can, we will do one or two tutorials.This does not mean they will do any art for you, they will only tell you what you should do and how to do it.

If you want to be a art teacher send a pm to me or count saying how you can help,why you want to help and some examples of your work.

Art Makers Students
Tricerafi
-
-
-
-

If you want to become a Art Maker Student Pm an Art teacher.

We are making this to improve our clan,to make it more active and to make it better in art and replay makeing.

Last edited by count3rl33; Mar 31, 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: minor grammatical changes
thanks. let's wait until some more ppl wrote in for this.

Imma go to bed now so gn8 ;)

oh and btw: rate on this one pls
Attached Files
splitdecap.rpl (122.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
thanks. let's wait until some more ppl wrote in for this.

Imma go to bed now so gn8 ;)

oh and btw: rate on this one pls

Just looking at the replay you can tell your probs lol=)

overall 5/10
Well,I already gave you some tips and I even edited it for you.Anyway,one of your problems is the smoothness.You have to make your moves more smooth and fluid and make them look realistic,and your second problem is the pose.Most final poses are standing poses or something realistic but yours doesnt really look like a final pose.Anyway,I wont rate for now cuz it seems its not done yet.I will rate it when youll make a decent ending pose.
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Well,I already gave you some tips and I even edited it for you.Anyway,one of your problems is the smoothness.You have to make your moves more smooth and fluid and make them look realistic,and your second problem is the pose.Most final poses are standing poses or something realistic but yours doesnt really look like a final pose.Anyway,I wont rate for now cuz it seems its not done yet.I will rate it when youll make a decent ending pose.

Ye sed the same basecly I also sed to him to do 2 type off replays oe to see if he is a graby person or nor type of thing and the other one to try to improve smoothnes=)
can ally join to?
if yes count me on Replay making and Art student
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
can ally join to?
if yes count me on Replay making and Art student

Ask Count for that=P
Hey county can i join to
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you