ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm Done
As the title say i'm leaving this shit due to sum idiot banned me from the #legacy channel

cya

Bai.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
tatsmyname keep fuck out of our forums.And dont fuck with us kosec.Why did you join if this is shit? and you have no good reason to go.If this is shit why im still here?This is not a shit. If you think this is shit YOU are piece of shit kosecnono.I did not to mean hurt you.Just was angry

User infracted for profanity.
/volt
Last edited by volt; Jun 5, 2008 at 02:21 PM.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Dude Screaam Hey i quit cuz A0Xr pissed me off i was banned on Toribash channel on IRC i told him dude tell cevius to unban me and he was 'wuh' . 'Duh' dumbass A0Xr

Omg, here we go again... you guys are starting to freak me out...

STOP FUCKING ACT LIKE KINDERGARDEN.

This is serious things here...
scream wtf is wrong with u ? kosec and i come from same place we speak diferent languages and this is the first time im saying my country language .. if u are racist go eat shit .(soz for lang)
when life gives you lemons you kick ass
Im the channel owner Ill unban you when I get back home from school
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
I dont think you should unban him. He said this was sh1t. Plus he called a mod an idiot.
Belt: 3rd Dan Black
Xbox Live GT: iiNsane Rebel
dude Domination gtfo please ur an idiot dont start flaming me oke just gtfo and Hamade ty