ES Recruitment Drive
Woop wooop! From this point on, private message me if you want any art. I specialize in head textures.
-Retired-
Belt: black(almost 2 dan)
Timezone:5.18 U.S.
Preferable mod:aikido
Reason for joining: I want to join an offical clan with friendly members that i can play with and help out with clan wars.
Past clans: The Grid
Forum/IRC activity: 1-5 days
Referral/invitation:none
Infraction/ban history:none
Skill sets (art, replays, video): Sports, replay making, aikido saves
About yourself: I am very active sports keep me strong (sort of) i hate school and learning
Any other relevant information:none
-----
My element is fire :3
-----
My animal is a dragon :3
Last edited by Lighthalo; Nov 1, 2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
application
Element: Fire Element would be awesome.
Animal: Tiger if it's not taken!

Mods: I love Aikido and Judo. And all the stupid fun ones.

Activity in the Forums: I love posting in forums and can be on very regularly.

Activity in the Game: I am on every day! I need to get a life I know, but this is more fun.

Time Zone: Central

Languages Spoken: English, little bit of Italian

Are you an artist?: I can make stuff on the computer, but not with pen and paper.

Are you a coder? If so, what language?: Not really I dabble. C++

Clans before: Never been in a clan

Reason joining this clan: I love being a part of a community and would love to learn from you gus and have fun.

Are you willing to post on the clan thread once a week?: YES, try and stop me.

I really hope you let me in your clan, I feel like I could be a real asset to your community. Thanks for your time.
Well, wow. Essence is dead. I suppose it's time to make an application here.

Application
I'm a 3rd Dan I think, and my timezone is GMT -7. I prefer the mod Aikido. I'd like to join this clan because I've been friends with everyone here for years at least, and my prior clan was close with this one too. My past clan was Essence, which I founded and led since 2008/2009ish. Prior to that, I was in a clan named Assault for a few weeks. My activity will be very poor because I'm really consumed my school and everything, but I'll check in here on occasion. I'm mainly looking for a clan with people I like where I can.. retire to? I have no bans, and no outstanding infractions. I received an infraction once for posting in a thread when it was off-topic, but that was a few years back at least. I have absolutely no skills and I'm a completely rubbish player by now. As for referrals, I'm sure most people here can vouch for me.

Sorry for the terribly un-fancy application, but I'm doing it more as a formality.
Anyway, thanks for considering my rubbish application.

(I can't believe Essence is dead, or well, I can, but just wow.)
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
They are killing all the old good (and inactive) clans mate!
I told others via Skype, now we just wait... It might take some time tho