Toribash
Original Post
[f]Clan Video
Hi Fr3styL, I'm going to making you a clan video. There's some information to follow to keep things going smoothly and orderly. It'll be 2-5 minutes long, and might have a mix of songs in it, I'm not exactly sure yet. I have some really cool things in mind and I think it'll be a really great video, definitely better than the shorter videos I've done. I'll take my time on this video, and try my best. I've been an ally for a long time, I won't disappoint <3. There won't be a deadline here, so you can the time to create replays if you want to.

HOW TO GET YOUR REPLAY IN THE VIDEO
  1. Any replay, there are no limits.
  2. If the mod isn't in the default mods folder, provide a link to the mod.
  3. You MUST change the replay to have your name in the title. It'll help me get things organized.
  4. You change the title of the replay by going into your replay folder, right-click on the replay, and select 'Rename'
Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
I've always liked your work, Sly. You've been a good ally and even sort of a friend for quite some time.
Perhaps as an suggestion, maybe let us suggest songs so you will have an entirely different flow to work with?
I'm still very new to video's so I'll let you handle that, I just thought it might be funny to make a video on an entirely different sort of song :)

I'll go online soon and make some replays! What would you like?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Any times of replays, I could work with anything. You guys can definitely suggest some songs too, I just had some ideas I could do with those songs. Feel free to gimme some songs
This is all I can find.
Attached Files
Roo - 1.rpl (115.9 KB, 4 views)
Roo - 2.rpl (183.4 KB, 3 views)
Roo - 3.rpl (224.0 KB, 4 views)
Roo - 4.rpl (217.1 KB, 4 views)
Roo - 5.rpl (88.3 KB, 4 views)
Roo - 6aa.rpl (121.0 KB, 3 views)
Roo - 7.rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
Roo - 8.rpl (160.1 KB, 4 views)
Roo online.rpl (79.2 KB, 4 views)
There should be shit in this thread as well: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=150584

I don't have time to make a replay at the moment.
When is the deadline, Sly?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I've been an ally for a long time, I won't disappoint <3. There won't be a deadline here, so you can the time to create replays if you want to.

:]
I'm in vacation, and when I get back, I'll be starting school on September 4th. I'll start working on it when I get back. I'll be sure to post wips every so often.