ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
i dont like the font...
not much editing either

Meh...will try to fix that.
-----
Would be much better if you gave me a full description of what you want.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jul 21, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah I know..but..do you want a different picture or something? Or are you contented with the pic and just want the fonts and style be edited??
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I think it looks great, Just needs some work on the font like Purple said
-----
We're Content with the picture, Just needs some work on the font that's my vote for it it's a yes Purple what is your vote?
-----
We also need Perfect Bros vote.
Last edited by Miyako; Jul 22, 2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I'd like to make an banner fully detailed with extreme big quality for free like i make everytime... But i really don't got time. These banners are good anyway.
Thanks for the opinions guys! Will fix it when I get home

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
Kratos, If you have time later and you want to make one me, ace, and perfectbro will choose which one we like and then go on from there.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I will try to make something but i am not an artist so dont expect much
-----
I just made some you can tell m your opinion, which one is better and you can edit them as you want!
Attached Thumbnails
icof1.jpg   icof2.jpg   icof3.jpg   icof sample brixels.jpg   icof sample diamond.jpg  

icof sample houndstooth.jpg   icof sample pixels.jpg   icof sample plus.jpg   icof sample wiggles.jpg   icof sample zeez.jpg  

Last edited by asdsasds; Jul 24, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump