ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Arma 3 is pretty poorly optimized... like it says, you need a gtx 560 ti to run the game. But really, that is only on like servers with 20 people and below that are not heavily modded. I recommend this game if you have friends and if you have a good graphics card p.s gtx 770- gtx 980 or if you are an amd fan, r9 280-r9 295x. Trust me, you will have alot of fun with this game if you have a good graphics card and processor. But right now, i have a r9 270x and a fx-6300, don't run the game at ultra, also this game doesn't really change to much fps if you change your settings, only about 30 fps will increase at minimal settings.

Now, onto gameplay. Everything is fine about it, but some glitches are in it, to much sway to, but you get used to it later on, the aiming is fine, how your guy runs for a quarter of a mile and is already like slowly running is not. Flying helicopters are really fun in this game, such as jets. Driving cars,tanks,and trucks are really fun to, just that there is no real crash physics in the game... sadly. But the insides of the vehicles are amazing! It even has a camara in the back that shows in the front of the vehicle! The game has great mods to, breaking point,dayzero, some racing maps, and epoch. Haven't tried epoch yet though.

I rate this game 9/10, not 10/10 because of the bugs and shitty optimization.

Nice review ted, I've added it to the list!
I'm also thinking of purchasing the game based on your review
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I guess I'll make a review about Plague Inc: Evolved

Plague Inc: Evolved is a game where you must create a disease to infect, and eventually wipe out all life on Earth. Along the way you can upgrade you plague to be more infectious, dangerous, or resistant. There are also plenty of plagues to choose from. You could use a simple bacterial virus, or infect the world with zombies! There are also player-made plagues with their own special abilities. There are also custom scenarios to make the game even more difficult, the entire planet could have artificial organs enabling them to be less prone to sickness. Overall, I give the game a solid 9/10
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
I guess I'll make a review about Plague Inc: Evolved

Plague Inc: Evolved is a game where you must create a disease to infect, and eventually wipe out all life on Earth. Along the way you can upgrade you plague to be more infectious, dangerous, or resistant. There are also plenty of plagues to choose from. You could use a simple bacterial virus, or infect the world with zombies! There are also player-made plagues with their own special abilities. There are also custom scenarios to make the game even more difficult, the entire planet could have artificial organs enabling them to be less prone to sickness. Overall, I give the game a solid 9/10

Added to the list ;)
Nice review!
hmmm how about the unturned
its a Zombie Survival Blocks Dayz look like
but its free and i will give the game 8/10
i give 8 because it needs hamachi
I am gonna write a review for every game in my library. So srs. So tempting though.
-----
Rust is a survival game, where you survive with a rock and you are a naked person, but this game is pretty bad with it's optimization to, but it is great in all honest opinion. But the game is about survival, you cut down trees, hunt, kill or be killed, make friends, raid, or craft. You can build a house with certain resources, and you can craft guns and clothes. They are working on another version on the game though. You can explore the world to, find them trees and cut them down! There will be piles of wood you can get. But the problems in this game are is that you can't really even cut down trees, which annoys me. It just says "Theres no more wood to collect" I believe, and some of the glitches are hilarious. There was a car in the game before, but now you can't even drive it or have access to it I believe. so I rate this game... 7/10
Last edited by tedster789; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I started playing a game called town of salem. It's a game where you are put in a town with random players and you are given a role (only you know what role) . There are bad guys who can kill people such as the maffia and the serial killer. The towns people need to get all the bad guys lynched. But there is also a jester (who wins if he gets lynched) and a executioner (who needs to get his targeg killed to win). I really like this gane because it's a psychological game. You need to know who to trust and who not to trust.

w8 I play that game i always become godfather
Space engineers is a game where you build ships, small or big, and you can create a space station. You have 2 game types to choose from, survival, and creative. In creative you will have access to everything in the game, unlimited fuel to. In survival it gets more complicated, so i recommend you to choose an easy start. You have to mine asteroids to craft stuff, you put it in the refinery to make ships and weapons. Some of the mods are great to. You can mine uranium, silicon, uranium, etc. You can also blow up other ships as well! Just attach missiles to your ship with some gatling guns and you are prepared! You can also attach a drill to your ship to mine asteroids, or you can mine with your tiny drill you start out with. So i rate this game 9.5/10.
-----
Btw i will keep it down with the posting... just excited that there is finally a thread like this!
Last edited by tedster789; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Hi guys
Steam Name: BloppyKiller

And Im gonna do a full review on Unturned (mamafeeds' is a little short)

Unturned is a post apocalyptic, zombie survival game, with Minecraft-style graphics. On the current game (not the Beta) there are two maps; PEI and Arena; PEI is a small island off the coast of Canada, which contains a few farms, and a military base, and a few small towns. Arena is much smaller and a PVP type map.
The object of the game is to survive, by scavenging, farming and crafting. Killing zombies helps since you gain experience with which you can upgrade your skills like survival, endurance and more.
The game can also be played online by connecting with an IP adress, However the game currently requires Hamachi, or Tungle to play online.
Overall it is a fun game so I give it a solid 9/10

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Hi guys
Steam Name: BloppyKiller

And Im gonna do a full review on Unturned (mamafeeds' is a little short)

Unturned is a post apocalyptic, zombie survival game, with Minecraft-style graphics. On the current game (not the Beta) there are two maps; PEI and Arena; PEI is a small island off the coast of Canada, which contains a few farms, and a military base, and a few small towns. Arena is much smaller and a PVP type map.
The object of the game is to survive, by scavenging, farming and crafting. Killing zombies helps since you gain experience with which you can upgrade your skills like survival, endurance and more.
The game can also be played online by connecting with an IP adress, However the game currently requires Hamachi, or Tungle to play online.
Overall it is a fun game so I give it a solid 9/10

I would add your steam profile to the list, but your profile is private ;)
Nice review, I will add it to the list in a few mins.
and btw, if you port forward the Unturned port through your router settings, you don't need to use hamachi or tungly, me and MrSneaky used to play together ;)
Guys tedster made a great review but there is one thing that you should know. If you DO NOT have a good video/graphics card DO NOT buy. I had all the recommended requirements except for like one gen below the graphics/video card. Its a good game but if you cant stand endless lag make sure you have recommended + cause the minimum isnt enough... unless your computer is magical.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.