Ranking
iKas my user link isnt that anymore its this now http://steamcommunity.com/id/PingPong19
-----
It doesnt make a difference but i just thought id put that up there.
Last edited by PingPong19; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Added MrSneaky to the list of users.
Pingpong, it makes no difference lol, both of the links work ;)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Another Review!

Sid Meier's Civilisation V is a game where you must control and build cities, you need the essentials in every town, food, shelter, etc. You start as a country or nation and you are a historic figure in said country/nation. (example: Ghandi in India) You can conquer other cities and eventually an entire country/nation. There are many ways to win the game too: The Diplomatic Win is when you are allied with all nations/countries, You can win by sending a rocket/probe to space, But, none are better than conquering the entire world for your own. I rate the game 8.5/10
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Hey guys! Just bought cs:go, letting it download right now.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
I would buy it but i bought mw2 without knowing which one was better... so i would buy it but i spent all but $1.02 lol
Review #3

Team Fortress 2 is a game released by Valve in 2007. This isn't your average FPS, it's MUCH more diverse. With 9 classes to choose from, there are plenty of ways to win the match. TF2 comes with plenty of game modes to try out like Payload, Capture The Flag, Control Points, and many more. TF2 has many different weapons for each class, but each class starts out with 3 or more weapons that have no advantages or disadvantages. There are also a handfull of cosmetics to apply to your character to make them look cooler, you can also re-name any item you have and you can also paint cosmetics. TF2 also has their own type of competitive (like most FPS Game) called UGC. There are 3 types of UGC; 4v4, 6v6, and 9v9. I rate TF2 a 10/10
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
Review #3

Team Fortress 2 is a game released by Valve in 2007. This isn't your average FPS, it's MUCH more diverse. With 9 classes to choose from, there are plenty of ways to win the match. TF2 comes with plenty of game modes to try out like Payload, Capture The Flag, Control Points, and many more. TF2 has many different weapons for each class, but each class starts out with 3 or more weapons that have no advantages or disadvantages. There are also a handfull of cosmetics to apply to your character to make them look cooler, you can also re-name any item you have and you can also paint cosmetics. TF2 also has their own type of competitive (like most FPS Game) called UGC. There are 3 types of UGC; 4v4, 6v6, and 9v9. I rate TF2 a 10/10

Added that one
I also may add the Civ V one, but not atm lel.
It takes like 5 mins to add 1 review.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
You guys want to play sime cards against humanity with me sometimes. It's a game where you get white cards with funny/politically incorrect frases on it and you have to fill in the blanks/answer the question of the black question card. There is one person who chooses the best one. It's very funny.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Timmy ive played that before is it free i cant remember? I agree with timmy that we should play together it'd be fun