Toribash
oh.. used an old update to create the alliance thread.. gona fix it soon
Oh wow :o, were official, congrats, sorry being late to the occasion, was away on holiday, but im back
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
oh.. used an old update to create the alliance thread.. gona fix it soon

Okay, thanks mate

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Oh guys i almost forgot cmbty is in colorado so he hasnt been able to be active. I dont think it passed his mind to say that in the Genral discussion. Also, he owes me money... Should i charge him intrest cause it's been along time since i gave it to him?
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
So.... who won the madmonk event? Or are you still judging?
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Hey uhm.. i wonder if i could be in the replay team? because i do mas and i have been doing it for a looong time. idk if there could be two people. if you know. point it out to me!
-----
also i got a replay that wasnt finished.... can you guys give me cnc? and also this is one of my best runs
-----
._.
Attached Files
xXAHMETXx - xlDem0lx.rpl (854.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Greed; Jan 2, 2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Hey guys i was wondering in the future we should have like a sticky thread for the clan bank. It could be used to update the clan people every time there is a dontation and have like a little thank you notes for people with donations over a certain amount. I just thought we could do something like that because i always look at the clan bank for some reason. I just thought I'd bring something like that out. Bye
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey guys i was wondering in the future we should have like a sticky thread for the clan bank. It could be used to update the clan people every time there is a dontation and have like a little thank you notes for people with donations over a certain amount. I just thought we could do something like that because i always look at the clan bank for some reason. I just thought I'd bring something like that out. Bye

I feel like it wouldn't get used much, now that we're official, we don't need TC as much, but it's still a good idea that we could use.
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
I feel like it wouldn't get used much, now that we're official, we don't need TC as much, but it's still a good idea that we could use.

If anything we would tc more than ever now that we are official. We can use it to buy a private board (very useful), we can bring attention to ourselves buy making more events with more/better prizes. There are many things that we would need tc for as a clan. Things we need. I just thought that those people should be thanked publicly.
hey, hi, congrats on becoming official

if you guys ever need help, feel free to let me know

good luck!