ES Recruitment Drive
God damed.. so much replays :o
whatever.. pls vote on his app MRT! Btw.. I made a little change about belt restriction.
This won't count for MrMaselko.. but for future apps.
uhhhhhh, BBKing, this does kinda contradict the poem thing.....
We dont ask for age..
We dont ask for activity..
We dont ask for belt..

'cause..

Its not important..
You should be active anyway..
It is written under your avi..

and then you just put a minimum belt.....

uhhhhhh, BBKing, this does kinda contradict the poem thing.....
We dont ask for age..
We dont ask for activity..
We dont ask for belt..

'cause..

Its not important..
You should be active anyway..
It is written under your avi.. (this is the reason why we dont ask for belt.. cause we see it already..)

and then you just put a minimum belt.....
O wait, I was seeing the poem in a different way. I saw it as: "it doesn't matter what belt you are". Not, "you don't have to put it in your app"..... xD
Last edited by Kore; Jan 15, 2015 at 01:30 PM.

MrMaselko's App

Ciulerson2's App

Hmmm... I'm gonna say yes to Ciulerson2 and am Neutral to MrMaselko's app.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Ciulerson2 is already in..
MrMaselko still needs some votes.
I'm neutral too, tending to a No..

MrMaselko's application

Okay first of all, instead of apologizing for a short application, take the time to make a longer one.
Apologizing for something that could've been done easily does not show dedication.
Secondly, you saying you never lie sounds really suspicious.
People usually don't mention this unless they have something to hide or i'm being a bit paranoid.
Apart from being another member there is not really something noticeable that you can add to this clan.
Your replays really don't show a lot of skill since most of them are in fun mods (That one with the sword).
Also that head kick is very stiff and looks like something from a youtube tutorial for the hampa kick.
Also in the aikido replay you do the same kick over and over again and play either against lower belts (green-brown) or a good player (Which you only won because he probably made a mistake and not because of your skill).
That Taekkyon replay you won also by luck of that leg dismembering due to your (already dismembered) hand grabbing him in the right place of the knee causing a grab glitch.

My vote: no

i am a bird now - Lil B