Ranking
Its not an instagib mod, the DMT is just really low( he's playing mushu with no DQ and changed engage distance)

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Its not an instagib mod, the DMT is just really low( he's playing mushu with no DQ and changed engage distance)

mushu is essentially an instagib mod
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Gunk, mate, that replay is awesome.
Quick, efficient, destructive, could be a bit more fluid but hey,it's the destruction that counts. :3

Alrighty then. Here's a couple of my own replays.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Classic.rpl (207.9 KB, 8 views)
#GrAm-Meh.....rpl (167.5 KB, 7 views)
#GrAm-Sickle.rpl (149.6 KB, 7 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
I was working on throws in singleplayer and i dont know what this is classified in? Oh and nice replays mr sneaky but on i shouldnt do replays i feel like you couldve done a bit more that just a decap
Attached Files
whatisthis.rpl (16.7 KB, 12 views)
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
That would probably be a throw, of sorts Ping Pong. I dunno why you didn't finish the move.

i did just my game wasnt saving replays correctly a that moment
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Hey i dont do tricking but i try :C its pretty good for me though
-----
oh and its a WIP. :P
Attached Files
Last edited by Greed; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Here I go, gonna try and talk about all of these replays.

Gunk, I can see you understand the concept of skating (Raising arms, feet spread etc.), you just need to practice it some more and keep at it. Also, I didn't see a manual in there. You trying to play games with my mind or something?

Mamafeeds, I liked it. It was a decent punch, but that's all there is to it, so theres not much to say about it lol. One thing to be careful of, especially when launching your body, is to watch your neck. If you keep it relaxed when you jump forward, your neck will snap back and forth, and it makes it look weird in the replay. I forget to do it alot whenever I make replays too, though, so I probably sound like a hypocrite.

Ragerock, Halfcutter seems like you were a little lazy at the end. I think the pose could use a little work, but thats just my opinion. Good Tear was better but the tear could have been a little more prepared for (The arm could have been raised earlier, which would have made it flow nicer). Not bad though. Also, does anyone know why the Good Tear replay automatically loaded a shader when I played it? It didnt happen with any of the other replays except that one.

I guess I dont need to talk about PingPong's since Timmy did that.

And last of them all, mine.
I tried to break as much of Uke's body with only punches and rips, but ended up doing a kick at the end. I don't know how I feel about the little spin at the end, so I might end up changing that to something else. What do you guys think?

the shaders were automaticly loaded because of my shaders, when you load your shaders and save the replay thats it its gonna load the shaders you load before and k thx for talking about mah replay