Ranking
Original Post
[Frost] Application Thread (were full lol come back later)
Hey and welcome to our Application Thread. By reading this thread we assume you are interested in joining the coolest clan in existence. So let us tell you a little bit about ourselves.

Frost was originally founded on September 13th, 2011 by Pidda. He wanted a place where he could chill out with friends without having a million rules that they had to follow. So he made Frost, and eventually we became official. It was a fantastic time. However, things havent always looked bright for us. Activity dropped in 2013 and somewhere in January 2014, our forums died. But the core has always been alive on social media platforms such as Skype and Steam. Early 2016, we decided to return to Toribash. We eventually ditched Skype for Discord and became official again on June 21st, 2016.

So that's a bit of Frost history. About us, we're some goofy people hanging around mainly on the forums and on Discord. We're located all over the globe so there is not really a way to determine our average GMT. We play all sorts of videogames, from Pokémon and Brawlhalla to Warframe, League of Legends and Civilization, and much much more. Especially Pokémon Showdown and Warframe are popular with Frost members and their friends. Most of us don't care about Toribash anymore so don't bother telling us about your ingame skills. Other than gaming, we talk about actuality and life, and we just chill out wherever.

If you are interested in joining Frost, you must type a free form application. You should include everything that you think is necessary. We want to know your age and GMT, things you do in daily life, your hobbies and which games you like to play. You should also include the history you've had on the Toribash forums and any alternative accounts you may have. Please use decent English and organized paragraphs while writing your application, and try to express yourself as much as you can. People who don't mention their favorite color will be instantly rejected. Feel free to post around but if you do, make sure to introduce yourself first.

Good luck to everyone who applies!

Also, please don't invade to inform us about our applicants. Instead, click here to PM us.
Last edited by Slau; Jan 12, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
hi my name is Tyler and i really want to join frost i am just an average person with lots of time to game my favorite colour is blue i would love to be in a clan because it means i can have fun with friends and not be so lonely i can post on forums regularly and play regularly but week days i will be on a little later because of school i hope you consider this and i hope i have done this right
You were already invited, even though you didn't end up going through proper channels considering the others invited you out of the blue. I wish I could give you a chance but as your grammar stands now, I can't approve your application. Maybe one day when your grammar has improved, you can apply again, though I'm sure you'll have already found another clan that fits you better beforehand. I wish you the best of luck.
Last edited by Blackjack; Mar 14, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Hello my name is Leo i m french i have 13 years old my gmt -1 my old clans is : CPN , JackAzz and other .

I playing spar , new tricking , parkour and other

Good bye
Patate de forain
Hello, My name is Aurxz (AKA Charlie) and this an application for The clan "Frost"
I have 1 other account that is black belt, its name is "DoGoFhOpE" and I never use it. My favourite Mod is abd and aikido, but I can put up with mushu...
I will not be attending toribash for a while due to my course in college as it means I have to study pretty much 24/7...
(If you were wondering the course is CSI - forensics.)
Other than that I will be extremely active in game and on the forums if needed to.
My pervious clans were (Entropy)> (Destiny)> and (Penta).
I will provide my contact info if asked for (By PMing me!)
I have been getting more, and more attached to the forums and I will participate in any thing that looks fun, or is premoted by the clan.
I hope you enjoy my application!

~Aurxz
Quantum Space Isn't Cooler Than Me :l