ES Recruitment Drive
None, lol.
Well, I can't say for the newer members since I barely play in-game and see their performance, but even though it's embarrassing to admit none of us are specifically skilled at the provided CL mods. I personally never played more than half of the mods in the bonus list.

So mates, pick a day where we all could agree upon, I'll pass along the message to Elite board and see what they think. I'm free any day.
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
Psst who of you guys is the one thats insanely good at Judofrac? <u< Gotta know who to look out for

My best mods are any judo mods, meaning judofrac too. I think i had like rank 1 in both normal judo and judofrac so you can count on me.
Hey guys was wondering what date /time would suite you guys best?

Would like to get this done ASAP

I'd suggest Tuesday so you have time to rally up troops if needed.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
The weekend would be much better. I'm actually a bit busy now, so idk, I'll message the others tomorrow.
Midnight the 26th GMT -4 be on so we can do it then.

If you've got a job (I Do) as soon as you get home, set an alarm for the calculated time and go to sleep. That is my plan.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I'd do some erth TK and Judofrac matches from 00:00 till 3:00 AM UTC 1+ Any of you guys got time? So on the night of 27th to 28th to be exact.

http://time.is/Beverwijk
Last edited by tantoehard; Jun 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: I done fucked up.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Uhh... 26th is yesterday, man.

He lives in USA so yeah, he is atleast with 7 or more hours behind us.
I messaged Axel, Dog and perica. Axel is willing to join, perica has quit tb but might come back for the last time and dog hasn't answered yet. So now we wait a bit.