ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Suggestions Box
eh i had this idea im my head for a while and i figured, y not?

heres where u guys ([hrcne] members) can give me any ideas u think would b cool for the clan...

me and the co-ldrs will share our concerns or thoughts and if we like it, put ur idea into practice =]

plz keep things reasonable xD
We could have a thread to show people new starter moves?
I had that in my old clan and it was pretty useful. People show how they do their moves, attach pictures, and give a replay to show it off at the end.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Though, to add on to that idea, only people who want their moves to be known would post it. Otherwise, great idea =P
hmm posting moves would kinda cool but only problem i have with it is that these forums r public, so basically anyone can read the moves we've posted for members to read only

ive seen on some forums the have a passworded, members only subforum... im ask around on how to do it =]
Clan mod team would be AWESOME! can we plz plz plz I think some of clanmates would participate I know i would lol.

or like Sub org's inside the clan.... idk just idias i thought of
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
thats media club not a Clan mod team =P and their is a mod team but i am talking about a Clan one.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
i suggest a mod O.o
the scottish caber toss.

this would be a really cool mod. i didnt really think about the rules, the frames yet, just a suggestion
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count