Toribash
Original Post
hey im Killer321
I wanna join Hurricane Shockweave invited me i wish i be a good member of Hurricane

GMT:+8

I PLay 6hours a day ^^ hehe
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Hey again Killer, sry about our activness: most of our players are probably unconscious or have gone to some far off planet. >.> I want to play you in-game ASAP to decide whether to vote you in or not and try to get to know you more.
Clan Members: Where the hell is Shockwave!? I haven't sen him since the stoneage...
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
killer321 next time post in recruitments...and what 6 hours are you on at? i'm on for about that much and if i get a leader ok i might be able to test ya
||||7th dan black belt||||
i was without internet for the last 4 days. and as i invited him and i saw that hes a good player (yet i dont have permission to test someone) i can say yes to his skills and to his friendliness. his english is a bit broke though but i dont think our clan is racist in some case.
again: YES
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
I have to give him a massive NO.
He has bad language, he clan hops, he gave a very poor performance in wushu and disconnected whilst I was beating him in TKD.
>:O
Thus I hereby say NO.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
hey i Live in Bahrain it was 2 Oclock in morning my Father said close the comp. so i said I g2g and thats y and i have a good english ok and thx to all who said YES thx for all
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!