Ranking
Original Post
great job there
well since all of you realized half the clan leaving, you finally woke up and tried to be more active because of a quiet member called sniperwolf. your thread let at least 2 members for now wake up and try to reorganize this clan. i hope the same you said in the thread, that once you will become a well-known clan that has many elite members who would do everything they could to let people be more active and also to help hurricane. you really deserved it and i think mine and the other new member's leavings made you think about the existance of this clan. keep it up. once we could have small friendship wars with you :]

EDIT: [/invade] if its still wished
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Don't post if your not going to say something to help the clan
This is just telling us that with members gone were more active
NOW GUESS WHY I DONT WANT TO HELP YOU ANYMORE!
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
just stop being a fag gloomy, ur always horrible to shock and he was just trying to says well done.
try to be a bit more considerate to others instead of being such a fag
lol, i like this piccy, it make me rofl-------------------------------------^
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
-_____- ok guys.... look:

shock u give honest advice but i have to tell u that the way u give it sounds kind of harsh/mean to ppl in clan, kinda like "yay! the retard finally realized it can break through wall by ramming it with his head! hope u start thinking of a better way, retard! =]" idk if thats the way u want it to sound or u just phrase ur words wrong but ya, i felt a little insulted by ur comment too but i just assumed u phrased it wrong cause i kno u have good intentions.

My point is:

1. think about what u say in touchy situations like this b4 u post
2. dont b so sensitive about what ppl say in ur replies.
3. kpeng: DONT flame in here, ive all ready made this clear but u keep on going.
I didn't flame him >.> and I told him that cause he's rubbing it in our faces
And I never did anything really bad to you so shut up and gtfo