Toribash
Originally Posted by graymaster View Post
im not sad at all cause u guys a bunch of bitches...
i dont even freakin care...
this clan sucks.

<3 too ^^
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
hello again TLL i know i was gone for ever but i am planing on playing again soooo HELLO
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Who are you dude......
Also I is gonna be inactive because my pc fucked up and i have to reformat it
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
Who are you dude......
Also I is gonna be inactive because my pc fucked up and i have to reformat it

I had to do that once.. Firewall would not turn on. Re-formattig only took me 2 hours lol
Ok, again.
Please, do not post comments about another posts please, it full this thing up of useless posts. And make hard to admin members activity, you can post something important, but not comments...
Ok guys. I'm not going to be active for a few weeks. I have a family reunion so.. I'll see you after about 2 weeks..
Hey people:

This is your friend pure, I am back from some IRL circumstances dealing with the hospital, a car crash, some alcohol, and a bus. I will let you draw the lines. either way I will be in this white jail, for about another week recuperating and what not. During this time I doubt I will be as active as can be, In actuality someone is typing this for me. For I cant move... physically. But I am out of the critical watch and just trying to get some sleep and rest. My he hurts like hell, though I first blamed it on the booze. Either way nice to be back again.

~thepureone
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Well ofcourse. I am just happy that the bus was not in service.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!