Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
CHEATER
HE IS A CHEATER! HE WAS OUT OF THE DQ LINE AND HE WAS STILL NOT DQED! + MY KNEE almost touch the ground i think + other fight when he doesnt go outside the DQ line other players get DQed
Attached Files
cheat.rpl (67.4 KB, 38 views)
it was glitchy because it was lagging so he wasn't cheating it's something that happens sometimes.
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
this isn't a cheat, it's a bug in the game that's been there for one hell of a lot of versions and can't get fixed. It sometimes happens when the framerate drops fast and stays at an extreme low for a long time due to too much collision between the body parts.
It means he has bad connection and high ping. It's just movement glitches that've been happening as long as I can remember playing TB.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
It means he has bad connection and high ping. It's just movement glitches that've been happening as long as I can remember playing TB.

Wait, what?
No.
It is just coincidence if he always wins.
I've talked to hampa about it, and the reason the bug happens is because the system only calculates a limited number of collisions, if it tried to do everything, it would crash.
Therefore, if there are too many collisions when you hit the ground, you have a chance for no dq.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

lol.....yeah bugs...i use a bug in this mod, where you are on a platform and behind and infront of you is a blender, and under you too. first i relax all. than in the next turn i press c and contract knees and legs. than my feets are under the platform and hold me on it....i can't move from this point, but i can't fall too...so..thx for that nice bug..i hope it will not be fix.... xxD
Originally Posted by Defjames View Post
you retard its kalled DQ timeout

Did you even look at the replay, or read any of the other posts?

As has been previously explained, it was because the engine toribash runs in can't handle all the colisions, so it only checks a limited amount to stop crashing.

Think next time before you call people retarded.
:D
Issue explained, nothing we can do.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."