Ranking
Original Post
Belt Hiding
I'm suggesting a feature to disable your belt showing ingame ect.

I always have an instant of people not dueling me because of my belt, it's really annoying.
You want to duel noobs (that dont know you) don't ya?
There is no need to hide your belt. If people with a lower belt don't want to duel against you, go duel people with the same belt or a higher belt...
A pure user text won't always fix that. When you ask people to duel you, they'll just do /stats swaves and see that youre a masterbelt.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I dont see any reason why you would duel noobs. they usually don't have the tc you want anyway, plus they don't want to lose what little tc they have, they're newcomers so cut them some slack. and the people with higher belts that refuse probably just don't want to duel, i doubt it's that they're scared, though knowing you, you like to use the "oh you're scared" reverse psychology trick. as most people do. I highly doubt that people are scared to duel you that often, or atleast often enough to need or want a way to hide your qi. but that's just my opinion.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Even people like you, who're rank 25 globally and have played 5,000 games are too scared to duel the equivalent to 50 cents, it's rather annoying being judged on my belt alone, it doesn't only have an effect on noobies.