Ranking
If you can read I guess you can, yeh.
But ofcosue I get 50% then mrite? ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
-mood:bill gates angry when his computers break
-personality: uhm seriousness lol

Hair:
-colour:copper
-length:alittle medium long spikey at the tips
-specials:some kind of cool symble on the back with Nevil over it, cut bleeding on cheek

Extras:
-tribal:on the left over the ear ,or in hair not alot just alittle bit
-anything else:nothing else (no beard) and neptune eyes
ok prototype basing on your wishes only.
now tell me what to change ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
k, finished with my attempt
quite happy with it myself
didnt base it off nightmares info, only the colours, theyr all gna look similar soon as you specify colours
this one wasnt ripped from an existing anime character, unlike my previous posts
lemme know if you want me to "taint" the head with your name on the back

Last edited by BenDover; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
^noice
I still dun like anime shiz ._.

overpriced
herm, i am not meaning to spoil the party here but, when exactly are you going to get the tc? cause you said 4 days ago, i will get tc tomorow but still at 512tc. lol anyways
ONtopic: i think ben's and Nightmares heads are the best! Jaks are fine, but ya
nightmare, honestly, what differences can you spot between yours an my heads that makes mine an anime head and yours not?
besides for the definate outline on the hair and the basic highlights.
your eyes and mouth use the same shading as mine, even tho mine doesnt have pupils(i only left those out cus they didnt look right)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-