ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved]tori name changes
2 accounts, i would like to switch there names so my 5th dan is Untoten and my blue belt is 123urdead. how much will this cost in tc?
I'm toxic go away.
idk, wait for someone who know.
Tinerr Moderated Message:
User warned for this post (useless).
Last edited by Tinerr; Sep 25, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
200k. You would be paying to switch the names on both accounts correct? If not, then you would be paying 100k to change the name of one account. In any case, its 100k per account namechange, and it doubles each time you want a new name on the same account. (100k -> 200k -> 400k -> 800k etc etc)
400k. There needs to be some intermediate name there (and yes, if you own the account, we probably will charge you for that), and one of them is going to cost double.

It's rather annoying, both in price and to do.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
wasn't it 100k?

If you Read Carefully, you will notice that there's a discussion about getting two name changes simultaneously.
The price is still 100k, but it gets doubled in the second name change (100k, 200k, 400k and so).
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Originally Posted by Master5000 View Post
If you Read Carefully, you will notice that there's a discussion about getting two name changes simultaneously.
The price is still 100k, but it gets doubled in the second name change (100k, 200k, 400k and so).

Master5000 and other people explained it perfectly understandable.

First name change: 100k
Second namechange: 200k
Third namechange: 400k
Fourth namechange: 800k

and so on..

The first time you change your name it will cost 100k. Each namechange after the first, will double the price. See example above.

Do you understand it now?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.