Toribash
I did but unfortunately this is the clan discussion, I only deal with applications at the recruitment center as shown on the first post.
does this clan has a skype group? and i love elfen lied i watched it like 6 times and everytime cried when the dog died ;-;
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Swifter51 View Post
Omg oops i posted it in the wrong discussion

No prob, just send it on the recruitment center and I'll decide on it there.

Originally Posted by elmo2004 View Post
Concon is quick anime review gonna come soon?

Tomorrow, today is TWC and I'm too busy to make one after it xD

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
does this clan has a skype group? and i love elfen lied i watched it like 6 times and everytime cried when the dog died ;-;

We have a steam group. But for those who have skype someone else can make/manage the group since I don't use skype anymore.
dammit i dont have steam.
but i could do the skype stuff if so you guys can add me my name is theee.otaku pls send me your ingame name too so i know who i should add to the group
Pidda's spirit animal
You don't play toribash through steam?

(reposting this)
IMPORTANT:

A lot of people are already looking inactive, so to start sorting it out who will be "safe" members you will see in the tori clan ranking order, all members will start out as Recruits, and after posting and communicating with the clan they will be upgraded to Member.

If inactive for 5 days or more as a Recruit then I will make a decision on whether to kick you from the clan or not. Since we are coming up on the member cap limit for Sinon this task will be in charge of ensuring that each member is one of us.