Toribash
Originally Posted by thkhvery View Post
nice belt concon

Lol thanks dude ahd it for a long time now

Originally Posted by regert123 View Post
Nice, avatar concon and nice clan bro

Thanks bro
Do we have to have a ClanTag infront of our names? If yes, which one? And how ?
Last edited by forene; Oct 18, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
Originally Posted by forene View Post
Do we have to have a ClanTag infront of our names? If yes, which one? And how ?

We do! xD You have to accept the clan invite though, http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php
How do i give TC to the bank? i don't have much but i want to give 200 TC. I clicked on the link but i don't know what to do from there
Hey umm ConCon, i joined the clan and now i cant play any server, apparently they are all fight night and hove no server code.Is this a clan bug?
EDIT: ahh no worries just restarted the game
Last edited by E60flip345; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Horloogyin View Post
How do i give TC to the bank? i don't have much but i want to give 200 TC. I clicked on the link but i don't know what to do from there

The link only shows our tc amount, you're still low belt, keep you tc for items dude

Originally Posted by E60flip345 View Post
Hey umm ConCon, i joined the clan and now i cant play any server, apparently they are all fight night and hove no server code.Is this a clan bug?
EDIT: ahh no worries just restarted the game

Lol glad that you got it sorted
I will give 10 k to clan as soon as I have it. Also will a skype group be formed for the clan?
:^)
Originally Posted by Hurr1c4ne View Post
I will give 10 k to clan as soon as I have it. Also will a skype group be formed for the clan?

Awesome, and nah, I don't use skype anymore, a steam group could be made though, so clan members can do events and wars and invite other members to do it from the group.