Toribash
yeah

i guess he’s known as “Tyler Bald” now but Bust3r’s supermoves video was the one that introduced me to toribash. I thought this game looked somewhat like sumotori dreams and i was always interested in fighting games so i decided to download toribash.

the fl0w clan video i saw a few months after i joined and i remember fanboying the clan after that. their whole shtick is to play the game like you’re SUPPOSED to play it: creating new moves and styles and being unique. i think it’s very disappointing that we went from that kind of playstyle to shitty dueler playstyles and i think Diamond fucking ruined everything.

maybe he’s not the first guy to play like shit but he definitely popularized playing like shit. lol
i don't think i remember vividly, but i think this youtuber named ChilledChaos i believe? played the game with his other youtube friends and i got into it i believe or i just randomly came up to this game somehow
Fun-Motion! It also introduced me to a lot of other physics-based games, such as Cortex Command, Hammerfight and GMod. Sadly seems to be abandoned now, but miraculously still exists.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My deskmate back in 2008 told me about it. I was fascinated about the toriexchange and YOUshop. I loved to marker items and I do this as hobby even today.
I had a Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and wanted to replicate those cool wrestling moves, but I didn't have a brother. While searching, I found Endorphin and tried to download it. Then, I found out that it was boring to use it and searched for an alternative game that had those ragdoll physics, found toribash in a random site and soon I'll have 10 years on this.

^ and that beautiful video too, which also introduced me to Pendulum
oh shit the classic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
i was just so bored on steam store page and then i went into free mode games and i found lots of games until i stumbled into toribash looked cool and thats it lol

I got introduced to it in 2009 by surfingrocks and auto_man (surf and carl from sigma ) when they posted about the game in a free rider 2 forum which I was active on. I think the first mod I played was twinswords and I fell over every single match but it was hilarious. I stopped playing for a few years and have been active on and off since 2012 now.