Ranking
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
Nightmare... as BenD said there is really no significant difference in your head.
First of all lets check out the Real and actual meaning of Anime
Anime; A form of cartooning the includes a Japanese influence.
Taking this for instance there is really no difference, Both heads are in a "cartoon" style making it in the same genre only thing different is the actual artist style, which is just another form of cartooning, and if you say that you "hate" anime, all they have to do is make the eyes smaller and its fit into the same category as you.
If you look at other anime artist I feel your head has some resemblance.

once aggain...
the head I made for nevil might be anime/cartoon-ish and I don't like that, means I don't like the head I made for nevil.
The outlining and shading techniques of cartoon and anime are way different btw :/
My personal head is B/W + some red and and is supposed to be skech like, reduced to the essentials, bit like hampas but not that reduced.
I know that anime is just some stylised sort of cartoon, and the anime style itself isn't my problem. I just don't like animes and now stop makign a big deal out of it -_-

Originally Posted by nevil View Post
hmmm nightmare it doesent look much angryer :x and the mouth hasnt changed :x

extra: can you put a benie on top of the head nightmare?

you have not told me to change the mouth.
angryer... you want other eyes or creases or whut :?

beanie:
-colours
-style
-ref pic maybe?

and what hairstlye you liek more
the 1st plain colour or the one with highlight n shadows?
Last edited by Nightmare; Jan 23, 2009 at 12:26 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
So will your other requests be mostly sets, or will you have more head requests?

Ok back on topic. Nach? He did a head?

Btw would my head with the face be sketch? Surrealism? D:
Suddenly I feel insecure about my work XD

Also do u want ears?
\THE TEXTURE SENSEI\
I'm Nevil
well :x i do has a plain white texture set
so uh MRAMA that looks nice :d
so :3 i would like a texture set tho
but i guess im in for a head right now
nightmare:uhm just make the best benie you can make :x

(am buying 3000$ worth of tc soooo 500k is nothing)
beanie? meh, a beanie will make my head look like crap
nevil, can we have a list of whos heads are your favorites and what we can do to improve?

@anime characteristics:
key points are minimalistic design
emotional design
basic shading
dark outlines

nightmares wouldnt be classed as anime, but more as cartoon... but really, there isnt much difference...
and to set the record straight, im not much of an anime fan either, dont like watching it all that much, just fell in love with the art aspect of it, stylaised and everything about it has to do with "epicness". its a passing phase, which iv experimented in and am now moving onto other styles...

nightmare obviously doesnt like anime much either, but has had to(maybe not to his liking) adopt a certain amount of the style for this head.

i believe that is the end of the conversation.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
So are you still gonna make one for the most DETAILED head?

Cuz if you do, i will keep the ones I made.
since....my AI trial expired and i can't do vectors....i never like drawing anime either, cuz then i'd add better and better shading and POW! it becomes photorealistic D:
\THE TEXTURE SENSEI\
I'm Nevil
Maby someone should do a list of heads that apeard here to compare them and Nevil should do list of her complains or sugestions about them. Everybody will know who have to redetail his head or sth. ... just sugestion to make this big topic clear.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
is this over, if not i have a head ill post
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]