Toribash
Original Post
[ART] New 3D Logo Wallpaper! Cnc?
Ay, now that i made myself a new Logo i wanted to have an Avatar and Wallpaper made. So i modeled the Logo and began with the Art
Critics would be nice! The Post Process wasn't that good this time but hey! maybe next time.

Final Product : http://i.imgur.com/Jdpo78u.jpg

Different Renders (Big)

I don't know if I really like the rough metal on the logo matched with the glossy chains. But the concept is very cool and interesting. Keep up the good work!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
The glossy chains look nowhere near as good as the texture of the mask. Maybe try make them out of similar material or at least add some more noise.

The only other thing I'd do is taper the glowing areas so the tops and bottoms are pointed, or use some halation and bloom. Overall the lighting is a bit flat, but I'm not sure that adding more volume or particles would really help.

One thing about the model is that where the chain attaches to the head (mask? skull?) is kind of messy. Maybe use smaller chains and have them wrap around, or have some kind of rivets or something.

Overall, really cool piece. Reminds me of lore of stuff like Diablo where the big bad demon is sealed. Is there some story behind this thing?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Chains dont really add anthing and colours are bit meh.
Really like the design.
Honstly the first image looks best imo.
Sup nerd
Honstly the first image looks best imo.

The First image is the final image ^^ the other ones are just other Renders for ppl who are interested in the mesh etc.

Is there some story behind this thing?

No just some inspiration