Ranking
Would you maybe consider making some new material? The TB community sure could use someone to show them how it's done.

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
yeah you're still a fag

whew, bigger than I anticipated

We should start a fund to pay TC for not giving kitfox legend status
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
We should start a fund to pay TC for not giving kitfox legend status

not sure what makes you think it'd be offered to me anyway. this thread isn't about me though.

My favorite video from Warcry was always the one for the OLDA comp.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ohai Rob! Been a while.

Videos... Do the 30 second things people make these days count as videos? They all call them "edits" for whatever reason. :|

that's because people put work into their videos and the renders take about 4 years with all the pretty bells and whistles

congrats though
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
My favorite video from Warcry was always the one for the OLDA comp.

snip

omg a video thats not 20 seconds

thank you based warcry
oh yeah
Hi! I am not rly from the times you were big in Toribash. Anyway, I saw some replays of you in tori records and they're all sick.

Why are you not making more replays now and getting more fame?
Because I am rusty as all fuck. Can't even remember the simple replay commands, let alone freecam controls. Speaking of, has there been any updates to the old freecam .lua script?

Also, just for kicks, here are my top favorite Toribash videos. Bring the old school.

Black and White with Red All Over - Mosier

Ern vs Uke - Ern

Ern vs uke 2 - Ern (Fuck copyright. Song was Stompbox - Spor Remix by The Qemists. I still remember that shit.)

Toribash on Cocaine - Noweb

Red on White - Chezda

That should remind you fools. Long live the real legends.
infamous
we have bezcam now but its not as good as regular freecam. just more complicated to use
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
that's because people put work into their videos and the renders take about 4 years with all the pretty bells and whistles

Dunno about 4 years

We used to end up leaving our machines rendering the videos over night, and quite often the rest of the next day too. Wouldn't take that long to render them now though since processors have came a long way since.

Most the time was spent getting the sync on sound, fighting with freecam (which has some weird acceleration issues), sorting shaders etc etc. It'd easily take well over a week to put it all together. During which we'd make small test renders and show them to each other because.

In Rob's case he even made all the shaders for the OLDA video, and nearly gave up a few times - the only reason I entered the compo was to motivate the others into finishing their stuff to stop me from winning it again.

Twas a well deserved win for him.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Rooooooob! Nice to see that you're not-so back.

Pop by irc if you want... just... a reminder.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I've never heard of you but that's probably because of my scrubiness.
Congrats on being a legend regardless.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.