ES Recruitment Drive
*Cracks Knuckles for no apparent reason*

Lance, Des, Trevor, Josh, and I were walking back from the mall, along the way we reach the rode that has no lights. On the sides of us was forest, not to big though. Anywho, on the right side of the small forest (we were walking on the pavement on the left of the forest on the right. HA) was a cemetery. We walked on, then Lance said do you here that? and nobody heard what he was hearing, i sort of heard it but thought it was just the forest leaves brushing against eachother, about 5 seconds later it gets louder and Lance says RUUNNNN, and we all run. He said run because of what i thought was just forest leaves brushing against eachother got louder and easier to hear, it sounded like rough and fast whispering. We all ran but ofcourse i'm in the back of the group sense i'm the youngest. ._.
true story! my sister was 9 and she made a imaginary friend called sammy she used to play with him all the time and invite him over for tea. but the day she went to nursery sammy left and was never spoken about again. this was in 1897 i think anyway itss 2012 and a few days ago i heard my little brother who is 2 saying sammys name when sammy was never spoken about to him. i could not sleep that night
I flush do you?