Toribash
Original Post
Minecraft and the like
Heres a new place to post your minecraft-related stuff and whatnot.

Post some pics of your house, some videos, some stories about the game and brag on how much diamonds you have right here.

Creating a new thread for i dont like reviving old ones.

Here are some screenshots of my 'chateau-like' manor.

My house, a long time ago

My house, not that long ago

Me and my incredibly mob safe home
guaranteed!

A closer look from the outside of my main window

My house, right now

And below, some pics from the inside and the front yard

Download the latest version.

Details in my most recent post

Previous Updates Schedule

-02/12 update-

-Improved Egg Farming Room

-Added the tree farm

-More diamonds and iron in the chests

-Flattened a larger ground area

-Added the Redstone Lab
Last edited by Sidvicious; Feb 15, 2012 at 01:02 AM.

This house... So damn big, and in a cliff !! And the security, not even A ENDERMAN could get in. PT moment( Carai, haja madeira.)

Look At my pumpkin crops \o/, It makes an ammount of pumpkins that i can't handle so i will plant wheat between seedlings of pumpkin and let only 4 famlands to pupmkins grow, but they are next to 3 plants of pumpkins that will be pretty good ammount of pumpkins yet.

Bottles o' rum drunk on by the beard of Capitain Morgan!(POV on Isane) :B

Bottles o' rum drunk on like when born(POV on 0)

Thx Sid for the Pirate Speak idea :B.
Last edited by ExtremeNil; Feb 5, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
Update again
Here are some details of the most recent and relevant changes:

-Front yard made fancier with a cobblestone finish

-Redstone Lab has now a more proper entrance

-Some minor corrections on the floor

-Added some lampposts on the front yard: mobs will spawn very rarely near the house or wont even spawn

-Some nice and useful items added to the chests

-Egg Farming Room has now more chickens: Eggs will drop in the cauldron 2x faster

-Incinerator moved to the Smelting Room.

Link is now up to date
Last edited by Sidvicious; Feb 15, 2012 at 01:04 AM.
Dear God.

Gotta create 4 more houses in the compound for guests.

Its hard to sustain so many people! Im running out of porkchop!

Anywayz from now on im creating a new kind of policy there, so if youre joining the server, you better read this first.

Sid's Place Compound policy
Sheltering the desolated with style

So, heres the deal:

From this point forward every new dweller will be granted with basic surviving and housing items. These will generally include: Basic armature (made of iron, a helmet and a chest plate); A bed; Random amount of basic blocks (wooden planks,cobblestone, dirt, etc.); 4 empty chests; Basic tools (made of stone, a sword, shovel and a pickaxe); Moderate amount of food; Map and compass; A workbench.

If requested, player may receive paintings.

Rules

* Breaking/Removing/Moving blocks is not allowed. If you think you'll need to make any changes of this kind anywhere in, or outside your dwell, contact me first.

* Using Flint and Steel anywhere near the compound is prohibited

* 'Finders, Keepers' my ass.

* You are free to add blocks anywhere you want, as long as it doesn't prejudice the general structure in any way (I.e, blocking a door or passage).

* Never use other guests items without their consent. You may always ask me for some extra articles, if needed.

* Use your tools properly: sword for attacking/hunting. Pick for mining, etc.
Tools and/or weapons wont be refunded for being used unwisely.

* Dont kill the cow or the chickens in the Cake Factory.

* You are free to access the cake factory and get yourself a cake. On the other hand you are not allowed to take any of the ingredients inside the chest.

I'm posting here again when I'm done building the new houses. Until there you'll have to share the provisional room - a tiny and well-lit room with a crafting table, and enough space for up to 7-8 beds. If you choose to use it, be organized: dont use it as a personal place (adding lots of chests and walls, for example).
-----
I was wrong about having to build 4 more houses, i actually had to build more 3.

2 of them are done, and the server is updated
Last edited by Sidvicious; Feb 22, 2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump