ES Recruitment Drive
Cool, man is this a original server?

And online :O?

That would be cool, anyway maybe if this is it i will join you :B
Yeah, Sid you should definitely host a server, because as we all know... that would be baws.
From tomorrow I wont be much active in this forum nor ingame, you may expect me going online on weekends. As to the server, I'm already hosting one and I'm making it available for you guys every time i can, even if im not playing or visiting these forums.

The server IP: 5.32.111.215

You'll probably need hamachi, so if you dont have it, download the free version here. Once you run it select 'join an existing network' and enter these:

ID: MCmessingaround

Password: empada

I didnt buy hamachi so theres a limited amount of people that can connect to it (up to 8 computers, to be more specific). So if you dont seem to succeed joining, that should probably be the problem. Sorry : c

Read the server rules before anything.
Ho thx, I will probabily turn on my hamachi when i get to the computer so i will know when your server is online, and probabily join it.

Hope see you there, but i won't be going online very often to, even in the weekend, but i will try.
K Im opening the server right now.

BUT FIRST

Download the 12w08a snapshot, which is available at the minecraft forums.

you can only play in the server if you have that version
only bad thing about making a server, everytime a new version comes out you either lose all your shit, or stay witht he old version
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Right, just came up with some potentially good news on the server, only some tweaks are keeping me from claiming it fully functional, but as I said I'm busy with school stuff and probably wont fix the server before this weekend.

Now if you're interested in playing, you still have download the 1.2.3 version, and read the server rules.
My server has a forum now.

sidsurvival.forummotion.com

Its not any fancy or anything, but will be proven useful when i start using it for its main goal: announcing the new game mode Ive just got, which is Vareide's Survival Games

Obviously it will only work if we have at least 8 people online, otherwise the match wouldn't be fun at all.

Hope to see most of you guys online for us to have some fun on that map.