Ranking
Original Post
How do I madman
Recently I haven't play toribash
and I am getting bad at doing madmans on dismemberment 100
When I do madmans on dismemberment 100
I always find it "noob luck"
Can anyone give me some tips on how to make madmans?

Thanks,
ID12345 - the 4th dan black belt noob
To do a madman, plan your fist move and edit that until you get a dismemberment. Keep doing this until you have multiple dismemberments. It takes alot of practice to get a good flow to it and get it to look good.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
To do a madman, you have to dismenber uke several times. The hard thing is to actually get the dm's. To get the dms you have to hit uke with a small piece of your body such as feet, hands, grabby hands because if smaller, easier to dm.
look at this image carefully:

^thats the exact place where u should hit uke to get a decap. same thing with all the other joints, theres always a place where it dms easily.
but you have to keep the replay smooth and having a good look, like murray said.
Fizik
Sometimes it is good to get some distance to Uke to reorganise you. If you are staying really close to Uke you will run out of possibilities to hit him. Also you will be able to see what's actually happening. Otherwise you just have a mess and limbs flying around.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
This will show u that every joint has a low point. in the neck hit the area bettween toriso and neck and the head will come off.
Attached Files
perfect neck hit.rpl (46.9 KB, 23 views)
Fizik
These guys all have the right idea.
One of the hardest and most important things to do is speed. Keeping speed will give you more power in your moves and more chances to dm.
And I know, some people may have told you that grabbing is bad, but sometimes it is necessary to get a dm. Just try to hide it and they'll never know you did a grab in the first place.
And another small tip; never use hold all all the time. You can start out the first 10 frames or so like that, but relaxing is always better because it gives momentum more of a chance, so you get more power, and yada yada, you know the rest.
Hope this helps!
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Thx everyone
especially everyone

edit: I need some tips on opener
besides making opener while on relax
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Dec 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM.
Well, I would try to help you as much as I could, but I make my openers randomly and then go with what I end up with. Sometimes they are epicly awesome, but if they aren't, I just start over again, and the cycle repeats itself.
Just one tip really from me, don't make it symmetrical. Symmetrical is usually looked down upon for some reason I still haven't figured out yet =\
Maybe someone else knows??...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
another tip on the opener is to get low on the ground. that way you can use the ground to gain speed.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."