ES Recruitment Drive
But theres nothing wrong with making a clan of decent people, then slowly getting better and better till you become the best of the best.
I dont think the point of clans should be to be the best of the best...I think its more about having a group of people who like to play toribash, with a common intrest, who become better friends then before the clan.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

that is very true mayo.but its a preferance.the reason i got sucked into toribash is because of the community.Also that there is a lower middle and popular classes (if you will)and that i could finally be one of the leet at something im good at.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I don't recommend making a clan unless you've played for quite sometime and gained some experience or it might turn out badly. Don't be too eager, founding a clan means a lot of responsibility. Keep that in mind, join other clans at first before you make your own and you'll learn how clans work and how leadership is like and such.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly