Toribash

i had no idea what i was looking at until after he started bending the shovel into a receiver, i was like....thats cool...i guess.......he is making a stock out of a shovel handle........then i was all like....OMFG HE IS MAKING AN AK OUT OF A SHOVEL AND A BARREL.......
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
The United States isn't a bad place at all, it's mainly just the government that gives us bad reputation.
what am i doing here
shovelgun was mind blowing I'm not normally a gun dude but that was fucking amazing.

US gov is pretty bad, but it's really our people who let them stay in office
Free Pv2Caribou
I dont want to seem childish or anything by interrupting the subject (which i think isn't appropriate for an off-topic thread like this one) but...

Kung Fu Beards
Now everyone will have a beard.
Toribash is becoming increasingly ridiculous.
Yup. Fortunately its out of stock for now. If only it was more expensive, maybe it could end up being a nice thing to see sometimes.
OMG that guy who made an ak is a mother fucking son
of Hephaestus.
Wait, how expensive/non-expensive is it?
Just checked, and that price is ridiculously retarded,
How the fuck are you gonna sell fucking COLORS for 31491924u14038125tc
But then sell some mother fucking ITEM, that's NEW and is HAIR for fucking 1,337tc
Whoever made that decision is a queer.
Last edited by Macrid; Dec 4, 2012 at 05:23 AM.
wait whats going on? can we ave hair on tori's now? what the fuck is this some sort of wii thing?
Free Pv2Caribou
ya, they made hair for tori and just came out with beards. they are stupid, they get all stretchy and fluid-y
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Sometimes I wonder why are you still alive.
Herp.
Anyway, if you're up for some ToriSanta shit, check CW's board.
retired