Ranking
Original Post
How do I make great replays
I can do the pause and editing stuff, I have a few good moves, but it is missing the realistic feel i want. I am not that good at relaxing, but i can do some. I would also like to learn to wrap it up in a nice pretty bow on some kind of program. Any tips?
may i see one of your replays? i'll be able to help then.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I could help to because I was tense and cat told me to relax and it helped me plus look at me now I do great replays.

So I can help you as well.
get used to playing the game. try to be as loose and in each frame you do, think "could a real person do this" or "would they do this in mid-air/is it possible" etc...
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
aaaaaaa ok

can you tell me what short cuts you already know of? and can I see any of your replays you've made recently, to see where you are on a stand point?

one problem i had when i first started was i wouldnt use enough joints or i would use too many joints, once you play for a while you'll start to understand simple things like launching, spinning, dming, etc, but i mostly learned this by looking at other peoples replays in the replay board

pm me if u want me to cover something in the future
I would start out by saying just do you. Your style will evolve while you become better at the game anyways. For now, just have fun. experiment. Everyone has their own flow, find yours. But, if you're looking for a realistic person, watch some of binklaws replays. They are full of realistic tactics that can be built upon.
If you'd like people to help you further, you might want to post a replay or two for us to see what your skill is like already.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯