Ranking
Original Post
Want to join? Post here
Those who wish to join the all knowing, post here. Recommendations also belong here

Recommended:
None Yet

Please don't post anything that flaunts off the fact that you don't follow the rules. Because that is a waste of everyone's time. Don't spam, don't post anything unless it's a recommendation or a legitimate request to join. Anything else I delete
All knowing
Re: Want to join? Post here
I am recommending Bimma and Kai-Flying Ninja-, they are both guru material in my opinion. They are currently members of dinner, but are looking for a new clan. I had quite a few matches with them.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
I am going to say no on both counts, however as always, B-rad and Lancer may over-rule my decisions as always. They're both decent players, for sure, but not quite guru standards. Also Kai has a very arrogant attitude.
Yes, I had only seen Kai play but not exactly talk or chat much, but I recently noticed he is arrogant. He is also not on the forums.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Unfortunately, i'm going to have to say no on both. Since both of my recruiters seem to dislike him (Lancer Pmed me saying basically what 1,000,000 said). Plus I have never seen either of them on the forums or online
All knowing
According to Mosier/Dikarika, my head will explode if I don't join.

I also heard you have doughnuts on thursdays.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Originally Posted by Dodgy
According to Mosier/Dikarika, my head will explode if I don't join.

I also heard you have doughnuts on thursdays.

Fridays actualy (central time, you see its friday morning which would be thursday night to some; its a common mistake). And I would have to say based on my experiances with you that you are guru material. So with that (considering both mosier and dika recommend you) I would say you are in unless mil or b-rad strongly disagree (ill check with at least one of them depending which i see first to be safe, but im doubting they will object).

(edit)
P.S. Your head will infact explode if you don't. You see in order to get the top fighters we recently implanted small undetectable bombs in the brain of every fighter we have our eye on. If they don't join by a set date well.. "if we can't have them no one will".
Bah B-rad. Tripstone is rubbish. I don't like him though he can fight good. He likes to come to rooms and constantly want to go to a different one within 2 matches usually, it doesn't sound bad but it gets annoying real quick. Also he is very active which is good, but he is very active in the "spec" mode.
I r Batdude.
Well, when I recommended Tripstone he was active and very good. He also seemed to like me a bit and we'd jab back and forth at each other while he would break me playing judo (not always, but he is pretty good...). The reason he specs and sulks around guru players is that 1,000,000 turned him down for guru recruitment. Once that happened, he lost his spirit...

I realize 1,000,000 thinks he is arrogant and/or annoying...

But he's not all bad. Maybe give him another chance?

Or maybe not... He's [demoneyes] now and has seemly gotten over it...
Last edited by Dikarika; Jun 13, 2007 at 03:58 AM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
hmm, perhaps.

Okay I might recruit someone new soon, unless there are objections from the top (lancer and B-rad).

The following players are currently being reviewd by me on the basis of personality, skill, and toribash activity:

Hawkins
Jsoh
Kai-FlyingNinja (or whatever)
Tripstone
(think I'm forgetting someone else... oh well, they can't be that good if I forgot)