ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Blueprint Bash

Have you ever had a great idea for an item but lacked the tools to realize it? Well we're here to help! Pitch your idea and have it realized by our very own Item Forgers!

Pitch an idea for a new item and give us a name, you can also make anything from the likes of a video to an MS paint drawing to accompany your idea!

-No plagiarism
-Collaborations are allowed, but prizes will be split.
-Only one item submission per person is allowed, if you try to circumvent this by using an alt all of your entries will be invalidated.
-Your entry must include: written pitch + sketch of the item and a name, advertising material is optional but encouraged.

The best entry will have their idea fully realized into an item in the Torishop! They will also receive:
8 Shiai Tokens
A copy of their designed item
75,000 TC

Honourable mentions will receive:
4 Shiai Tokens
25,000 TC

The deadline is 19:00 PM GMT on May 10th 2020

Russian translation

Last edited by Finn; Apr 12, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Voting is up and your items have been made!

Now as some of you may already noticed, there's been more than one item spawned, and not without reason. Not only has the winner's item been made, 6 of our Honorable Mentions have too!
Even better, they're all available in the shop for you to buy!

Our winners are as follows:

Grand prize winner: Suikensan's "My Little Dragon"

"He just wants YOUR love."
Forged by Goat
Available in the shop now for 50,000 TC or 8 Shiai Tokens

Honorable Mentions:

Footlox's "Grappler's Belt"

"Hokay guys, don't let anyone pull reverse de la worm guard on you with this thing."
Forged by Flow
Available in the shop now for 40,000 TC or 6 Shiai Tokens

Karstnator's "Ancient Warrior's Helmet"

"A Gilded Helmet, for the bravest of warriors"
Forged by Deridor
Available in the shop now for 50,000 TC or 8 Shiai Tokens

Assassinpro's "Bunny Slippers"

"Cozy!"
Forged by Goat
Available in the shop now for 40,000 TC or 6 Shiai Tokens

Avenue's "Antlers"

"Oh, deer!"
Forged by Deridor
Available in the shop now for 40,000 TC or 6 Shiai Tokens, with upgrades purchasable after 100 games for 10,000 TC each!

Obake's "Kitsune Tails"

"OwO"
Forged by Deridor
Available in the shop now for 50,000 TC or 8 Shiai Tokens, with upgrades purchasable after 100 games for 10,000 TC each!

Inuyahsha's "Knight's Gear"

"Never enter battle without gearing up"
Forged by Flow
Available in the shop now for 40,000 TC or 6 Shiai Tokens, with upgrades purchasable after 100 games for 10,000 TC each!

And, lastly: Nitrate's "Giant Mecha Tori"
While this entry could unfortunately not be realized due to the item itself not being feasible, we still decided to give it an honorable mention for it's insanely creative promotional material!

Thanks again to everyone for participating! The Shiai Tokens and items for the winners have been sent, and the TC will be sent soon.

Everyone's accidentally received extra Shiai tokens and items as well, the Shiai Tokens have been reversed but the extra items are yours to keep.
Last edited by Finn; May 27, 2020 at 10:27 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Well, F for me and my comrade xd *presses F*

And holy shish, that's a lot of new items got released, gz to their creators!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |СТИВ ХУЙС|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Thanks again guys. Looks beaut'

Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
but but the flower sword ;-;

It broke the rules, or the poster just removed their post for some reason. I'd have loved to have modeled it otherwise...