Toribash
Long stories are nice :3
you managed to get a house, 2 cars, and still maintain schooling? Good job bro.
Well...

My wife's father likes cocaine too much. More than his kids. So, he came home after work one day threw a fit because of some stupid reason and kicked her out of the house at 8pm at night. So she went to a friends house and spent the night. When she went back home the next day he told her to get out again. So, she called me and my parents and I went and picked her up. He then called Child Protection and said she ran away. Well they did there little thing and at the end he just voluntarily signed over temporary custody of her to my parents. So, it's kind of like she's my step sister, right? Incestuous people.

So, she didn't really get along with my evil crazy mother, but we lived there until we were 19. A bunch of stuff happened in between but I can't recall all the good or bad so just skip 3 years with me. When we graduated high school my mother broke the news to us that she was moving into a new house and there isn't enough room for us to move with her. She kicked us to the curb. We found a nice cheap little 700 square foot trailer. My wife found a nice full time job and I got a decent part time job and started attending a community college full time for music education.

I finally asked her to marry me and we got married on October 25th in 2008. As a gift I bought her a 40th anniversary edition orange ford mustang. She loves it. The following year we got our son, but right before he was born we bought our house. I also, got a nice full time job somewhere along the way there. After my hoopty I had for 5 years finally broke down I bought a new family car. Not my favorite but it works. And I've recently got accepted to ASU a nearby university. I am getting my business education degree in 2.5 years.

I did have some financial help though, luckily/unfortunately. My father died when I was 5 years old in a drunk driving accident. The car he was in actually threw him out and then rolled back on top of him. He was crushed/suffocated to death. So don't drink and drive god mother fucking damn it son of a bitching whore. Don't take someone's father just because you can't ask for a ride home you selfish piece of shit! Don't fucking ever drink and drive or I will kill you. I would like to get back on topic now.

I got his life insurance money. I was also involved in an accident when I was 7 where a school bus ran across the wrong side of the road and smashed the car I was in. I was in a comma for 10 days. And I couldn't see for about a month and a half. So there was some lawsuit money that helped us out too. I hate that other people don't have the same financial start I did, but at least most of you have a father ;o

So, there's some insight into my life. lol.

me now. Facebook profile picture :3
Was asking a girl to marry me, don't ask.
really? with markers all over you. I would've said no. and that's just sad. take a shower zinx.
I graduated 3rd grade, it's not marker.

It's paint (oil based) that doesn't come off, it's from building the playground in bulgaria, it was the last day so we were painting. Oil based paint doesn't come off easily, at all. Stayed on for 2 days after.
Lol'z,
Cool story bro,
When I was just a toddler, I fell down stairs carying a wicker chair, the chair almost pulled my finger off, I required immediate stitches because half of the tissue was showing.

Ewww.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
lol... I already got marryed 3 or 4 times and I'm 16. I don't see any problem on that. lololololl.

Btw, here's sexy me:

#TribeOn