Ranking
Original Post
Inventory sale :|
Hai guise.

So basically im selling all items in my inventory APART FROM: my Acid relax and Amethyst relax and Head Avatar ok? (unless you make a super awesome offer ect..)

I hope to raise enough tc's from this little endeavor to buy myself a Quicksilver force, so if you have one for sale please feel free to speak up. Also anyone who wants it can have all my chronos, gladiator, orc, marine and aqua stuff FOR FREE.

Kthx go bid. ;o

Click <--
Last edited by Egg; Aug 24, 2008 at 02:08 AM.
i want the noob stuff,

and how much for the Dragon Force?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Eleeleth: Ok, and 17k for the Dragon Force?
Emalde: Sorry but no, considering thats just over the price for one of those items in the torishop, how bout 18k?
how much for all titan?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Too the people who want the noob stuff: Eleel got it.
grumpyman2: Relax is sold out so thats 30k, Force i can give you for 25k, blood for 20-25k, and DQ for 2k.
I might negotiate.