Ranking
Original Post
selling good aq account for tc's
Hi!

I'm selling my AQ account. He is level 10 in all free...err... class things...(including shape shifter!) is a werepyre, has some nightmare set stuff, level 60 flogg, and 80k gold! oh did i mention?
HE HAS ALL PIECES OF THE BLADE OF AWE!!!

here is char. page.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charv...?temp=22049980

starting bid: 25k tc
autobuy: 75k tc
highest bidder/bid:

get bidding son!
Last edited by grumpyman2; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
We can sell Dragonfable Mechquest and Adventure quests Accounts?
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
If i can sell my DragonFable account how much would this be worth?

http://www.dragonfable.com/df-charde...sp?id=16514416
Sigma
soz tc only
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Hey Mr.Grumpy person can you check out my Accounts on my thread?

I need an estimate to see how much they are worth
Sigma