Toribash
I forgot to say the size for my request, its 128x128.
Originally Posted by ziknon View Post
Item: Head Texture
Details: Anime/Realistic
Colors: Supernova hair, sapphire eyes.
Extras: I want the eyes realistic, and I want a red headphone, but I want that strip of the phone (dunno the name) to stay at the back of the head. Guess you got it.

Item: Head texture. 256x256 please.

Details: I would like more simplistic cartoon like head. I want it to be a face that you can't help but smile at. A giant grin with lots of teeth is a must.

Colors: My background colour is pure, and my main colours are toxic, amethyst, elf, and gold. I have some radioactive too, but i would prefer if you didn't use that. I like what FailxD did with this head :

I like how he had pure hair and a pure face but a clear distinction between them.

Extras: Have fun with it. Dunno what else to put here.
Item: Head Texture
Details: Robotic, ninja.
Colors: Purple(gaia) and Black.
Extras: Robotic purple(gaia) drawings like THIS. ( like chip drawings) The ninja thingy that is on sub zero (purple and black) and regular eyes not too big not too small, just blue, red or purple normal size eyes.

Thanks!
Item:Head texture 128x128
Style:Robot
Colours:Marine,Orc,Toxic,static
Last edited by Andrelipix; Apr 17, 2010 at 08:26 PM.
Why would i want a sig?
Okay, I got two heads done today; putting me on page 16. On another note, I think I'm going to start finishing a few pages worth of requests, and then posting to update here. That way this thread won't be bumped as often and I'll have more time to get things done. Of course I'll still PM what I get done to the respective requesters thou'.

Here's Rocklee2's Headtexture:

And here's Gainspipr's Headtexture:

If ya'll would like any changes to those feel free to tell me so.

Also...

@DoubleG, How you doing man? I can't copy FailxD's Headtexture style. Although I can make a pure hair above a pure face.

@weddark, Can you give me more details as to what you mean by funny?
Last edited by JinxZ; Apr 18, 2010 at 05:03 AM.

(>^_^)>
Item: Headtexture 128x128
Style: Robot with visor
Colors: Void as the background, visor and lines are in neptune blue.
Details, make the visor glowing, and make it looks like halo3.
darkshadow8
not dead
JinxZ, thats fine, i just wanted to say i liked the pure hair and pure face thing.

i still always find it funny that the artist has a transparent head, and no other textures.
want head texture

type Gangster

colours orc green and some blue

extras green bandana No eyes only green glasses and blue hair

P.S I dare u to do it
JinxZ said the he/she would do multiple pages, so he might be doing yours now, or maybe finished it. But he/she won't post it until those 2-4 or whatedver pages are done.
[Colon 3]