Ranking
Original Post
[R] 100$ Set
I am sending out a request formally to all the great artists out there. I am currently requesting a set to be made for my tori in 512x512 for 100$.

This is not a joke. I fully intend to pay anyone willing to make an amazing set for me, 100$. I will not let just anyone make this set either, if you are interested in taking this challenge please pm me or post on this thread if you want to discuss the details.

This is also a very important detail, I am strongly desiring the best artists in this game to collaborate their efforts and create something truly spectacular. If I can get multiple truly great artists to collab on this set I will up the price and pay each individual artist an equal share. I'll rack it all the way up to 250$ if I can get the best of the best to create this.

As I said post on this forum acknowledging that you want to take part in this request and I will update this thread with the artists I accept I'll pm details to these artists about the set and give the irc channel that I'll be in so we can gather there and discuss the creation.

I am creating this in an effort to bring Toribash's best artists together to create something truly amazing that will demostrate just how amazing this communtiy and game is.

Thanks guys.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Bump, still looking for a couple more well know artists! Pm me me or post here if you want to be apart of the collab
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Send me a details of your request and I'll try my best

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion