Toribash
Boyakhasa first we don't have a Quicksilver Relax and second thanks for reading the Post about the Rules :P Also Tree you don't need those grips XD You have a ton of TC you can buy hundreds of grips :P At least donate something XD Don't take Items from Beginners without giving a little back at least. You wouldn't steal a handbag, you wouldn't steal a car, requesting stuff you don't need is stealing. :3 Whoever got that reference is cool :3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
"Beginner Gieaway"

I would like the Beginner Pack and Chronos Grips please.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
-_________________________________________- First of all you haven't even donated anything to beginners and you don't need the grips so don't be greedy your not a beginner dude. And the Pack is a (S) Item read the rules.
Your not a noob I swear if you guys who don't need it keep requesting I'll make a QI limit >:| Be considerate for those who actually need it and don't be dicks. Ok guys does this look like he needs 500TC? http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=4827652
So Nite, Eki, Tree you have something to say? And tobreak I'm waiting on the 5k ;)
Last edited by Merc; Sep 30, 2015 at 09:06 AM.
I'll donate whenever i can, then
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Why were you gone so long and come back just now? Since when do Yellows view the Forum and Social Groups? Who's alt are you -_- I ain't dumb bruh.
Haha nice try you are not a real beginner you are just a professional here who made another account. How can you prove your a real beginner? And I demand an immediate apology because you calling me a scammer is very hurtful after I'm doing such a nice thing Look at everyone else here I gave >:C I gave away TC to many others that people donated so don't you ever call me a scammer >:[ ] That really pisses me off. And your grammar is too broken which is fishy not to mention you calling me a scammer to persuade me. Normally I would believe you but some professionals kept requesting here recently even if they don't really need it and this TC and Items is meant for beginners who need them >:|