Ranking
Original Post
[DIAF]Applications/Roster
Hi there, and welcome to our "want to join diaf" thread. We're a bit serious about this so we don't fool around. So let me tell you this:
DIAF only accepts forum active and somewhat in-game active people, if you're unregistered, don't bother. By the way, PMing MYI or Locker460 about you wanting to join will be ignored, unless you want your ass burned up.

The point is that you should post including the application below. We accept any belt from white, to god belt. We also need replay's of you to determine your skill, or the idea of experience.

The purpose of this post is to simply give us a notice that you are interested in joining. This will not be a swear promise that you will get accepted.

Now, after you post here,
the clan members with will have to vote if your either in, or not. We will accept you in DIAF if and only if you fill out the application given below and get a majority of votes on how good your application is. Only the high ranked members of diaf gets their own opinion more than others. These positions are:

- Leader
- Co-Leader
- DIAF God
- Legends
- Elite Flames

If the decision is tough, we will make a poll about your application.

And whatever the leader says is final. Disregards of that rule will get a strike.

The rest, may either say yes or no followed by the reason.

TO ALL DIAF MEMBERS AND APPLICANTS: ALL POSTS THAT ARE NOT VOTES OR APPLICATIONS WILL BE DELETED!

If you applied here and also in other clans don't bother filling this up

Have a nice day

Total members: 15

Former leaders of their clan who joined us:

- Locker460 [Clan BOSS]
- Ragzy8 [Clan Shadow]
- Tajuddin45 [Clan Carbon]

The Application:

If you want to join this clan you must fill in this application:

In-Game name:Username in-game, preffered name
Belt/Qi:Your belt [2nd dan, blue belt, green belt in case you don't know/ Qi The total wins you have]
Favorite Mods:Any favorite mods you like to put
Best At: (Decaps,Madmans,body splits etc...)Your specialty
How long are you Active On the Forums: You know this by the title
Why should we let you join:Give some reasons on why should we let you join DIAF
Why should we choose you instead of somebody Else:Give some reasons why we should pick you instead of some other dude
What can you contribute to the clan of DIAF:Your specialty [making art, textures, something, etc.]
Previous Clans:Past clans you have left
References:Anybody who invited you here
Replays: Put up some replay's you would like to show us
Others: Anything else you would like to include

NOTICE: NO COPYING OF APPLICATIONS. Have your own style of applying.

Clan Banner

DIAF Leader: MYI

DIAF Co Leader: Locker460

DIAF God: Killjaden
--------------------
Legends:
Iceman21
--------------------
Elite Flame:
3169pwn3r

--------------------
Strong Flames:

RafaThePro
Elkor0
MickelD
Killjaden
3169pwn3r
Terryquan
Ivorii
ATM
Zrent
--------------------
New Flame:
TheUsuper
lukasmann
Bakuto
--------------------

Ranks

Leader:The person who leads the clan and controls it.

Co-Leader:The leader's right hand.He can make most of the decisions but not all.

God:There is only ONE God.He has admin rights and is in the clan for a very long time.he also did good things for the clan etc.

Legends:Not obtained by a belt.Only a true Hero of DIAF can get this rank.Anybody can apply for being a legend by starting a thread listing some of the reasons that you should be a legend.If you are worthy enough you'll be promoted to that rank.Legends have the authority to test all people of all belts and can enforce the rules.But cannot request alliances from other clans.And won't get a board moderator's powers.

Elite Flame:Not obtained by a belt.I will make you one if i feel you deserve it.Elites have the authority to test anybody but not recruit them.They first have to PM MYI with a list of info about the tested member and the decision will be up to the Leader.

Strong Flame:Black belt and above.

New Flame:Blue belt to Brown belt

If you are one of the clan members and aren't on the list.Please PM Locker460 or MYI with your belt.

Last edited by Killjaden; Aug 26, 2009 at 08:50 PM.
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
I recreated it here
if you have a problem with it MYI just delete it and reopen the old one
Well i don't think we should have made a new one.You can just edit the old one.I also think the old one should stay because if they see that our Applications and roster threads have many pages,they'll feel that many ppl like our clan and want to join it.
but if they see that everyone posting SHIT in there they will think our clan is a clan of reaterded childs
that's why i created this one
good point ok so NOONE will post here? apart from like people who want to join.
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....