Toribash
Original Post
Fluff is dead...
Fluff seems dead to me. What I was hoping for was a clan that would be fun, enjoyable and full of people I could meet on the game and on the forum a lot. What I found was pretty much like [LOL]. I feel it's pointless staying in the clan any longer so I'll say farewell!
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm going too. Ever since Vox left we have become MORE inactive.
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
..............................damn
Last edited by Nabique; Aug 12, 2007 at 08:16 AM.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have an idea to keep Fluff alive...

A move data bank

A Vault in which needs a passwords that only Fluff members will know that contains multi-player openers, savers, single-player wowers and everything else you can think of.. of course we will need to change the password each time someone leaves but nvm that.

This is only an idea, i for one have lack of programing knowlage to do this but i'm sure someone else has. I think Fluff should get a website and this be a password protected page on it! I recommend using freewebs they have password protection features.

This will make people more eager to join!
Last edited by Jono_Dude; Aug 20, 2007 at 08:26 PM.
Well, if ADT and TSR are leaving, I guess I shall as well. 'Tis sad to see my favorite clan die, but I guess there isn't much I can do about it. So off I go to clan-less-ness.
Capt Zeroth and me.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀