ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Changes, not death
Well from the looks of it 42 hasnt died. It just needs a few changes here and there. My time with tb is ending and needs a new leader. I'm appointing either Mars or fett as leader and I need another member to take my forum powers as I am leaving 42 aswell.
Rogue clown
I knew this day would eventually come. I'd reconmend that Fett takes over leadership because he's the most activity ingame as well as forum. I don't know if my opinion has any power behind it but it's just Fett would make the clan seem more active because he's the only one I see ingame. No offense to Mars but I don't think that people would apply for a Forum based clan.

Also Dillon if you leave I'll ass rape you.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I knew this day would eventually come. I'd reconmend that Fett takes over leadership because he's the most activity ingame as well as forum. I don't know if my opinion has any power behind it but it's just Fett would make the clan seem more active because he's the only one I see ingame. No offense to Mars but I don't think that people would apply for a Forum based clan.

Also Dillon if you leave I'll ass rape you.

Agreed, except for that last part, I can monitor and keep control, but I'm not in-game anymore these days.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
A sad moment in 42 history
Stell makes a good point also
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Pardon the lock on the death thread, but it was mainly people reading the title and none of the content. eh, whatever.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Dill.... Im not sure if you chose yet but you should pick Mars because even though hes never ingame he always seems to be lurking the forums. At the moment, my lappy finally died out on me (after 6 years ) and I rarely check up here (3g too slow, me too impatient). Plus I'll be joining the military at the end of the school year so this event would just repeat itself (new leader etc). So yea... it would be better to make mars leader
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Dill.... Im not sure if you chose yet but you should pick Mars because even though hes never ingame he always seems to be lurking the forums. At the moment, my lappy finally died out on me (after 6 years ) and I rarely check up here (3g too slow, me too impatient). Plus I'll be joining the military at the end of the school year so this event would just repeat itself (new leader etc). So yea... it would be better to make mars leader

if you don't mind a lurker for leader, i'll do it, can't say I won't take it.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
if you don't mind a lurker for leader, i'll do it, can't say I won't take it.

mars is leader. your co-leader. You'll need to find another co-leader. Anyways im transferring my powers and ima leave for good.
Rogue clown
/Invade

Damn, depressing threads are depressing. Good to know 42 isn't dead though. Much luck Dillon
[eVo] [BaKeD]